Penske Coilovers | Reid Street-Track Spec
Used | 2023 Build Date
Replace 17+ year old suspension and improve your FGT handling and ride quality with modern technology.
The perfect choice for street driving with a more controlled feel and ability to dial in the suspension to your specific needs. Featuring easily accessible damper adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the makes adjusting and maintaining the FGT coilover easier than ever. Locking rings keep all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feedback in any scenario. Penske coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a lower cost than factory replacements
- Penske Shocks
- Hyperco Springs
- Two-way shock design | independently adjust compression and rebound
- 45 levels of compression and rebound allow fine tuning
- Ride height control from coilover body height and spring perches
- Heim joint bushings
- Hard Chromed Steel Shaft Provides Strength and Low Friction
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Easy Damper Adjustment
- Plug & Play Nose Lift
- Easy Installation
- 1 to 6 week build time
- Nose lift – hydraulic nose lift provides 2.3" of additional ground clearance.
- Remote reservoir – allows for larger suspension oil volume to reduce heat.