KW Variant 3 Coilovers (2-way adjustable dampers & adjustable ride height)
The KW Variant 3 "inox-line" coilover kit is the ideal tool for performance-oriented drivers and experienced tuning enthusiasts who place a strong emphasis on the overall performance of their suspension. The Variant 3 features patented TVR-A and TVC-A technology that provides separately adjustable rebound and compression damping. The extensive adjustment range of the independently configurable rebound and compression make it easy to directly influence the steering behavior, directional stability, grip and handling characteristics for confident and repeatable results at the limit of driving dynamics.
Suspension warning light delete is included with each kit.
Hydraulic Lift System
- HLS 2 is fitted on the front axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Available as a complete kit including coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners.
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
- Fast lifting – Maximum lift in 5 seconds with HLS 2