Reid Performance Coilovers for Murcielago. A Murcielago has never felt so stable.
Replace 12+ year old suspension and improve your Murci’s handling and ride quality with modern technology. Height adjustment settings from stock ride height and can be adjusted lower than the stock units.
The perfect choice for street driving with a more controlled feel and ability to dial in the suspension to your specific needs. Featuring easily accessible damper adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the makes adjusting and maintaining your Murcielago coilover easier than ever. Locking rings keep all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feedback in any scenario. RP coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a lower cost than factory replacements
- Penske Shocks with Hyperco Springs
- Two-way shock design | independently adjust compression and rebound
- 45 levels of compression and rebound allow fine tuning
- Ride height control from coilover body height and spring perches
- Heim joint bushings
- Hard Chromed Steel Shaft Provides Strength and Low Friction
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Plug & Play Nose Lift
- Easy Installation
- 1 to 6 week build time
- Nose lift – connects to factory '05+ Murcielago nose lift hose and provides 2.3" of additional ground clearance.
- Remote reservoir – allows for larger suspension oil volume to reduce heat.
- Extreme Low - suggested for cars converted to 2WD or which want to lower the car beyond what the factory suspension can achieve.
Note: 2002-2004 Murcielago require '05+ style nose lift hose connections.