06-15 Audi R8 Type42 (all GEN-1 V10 trims)
09+ Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2; LP560-4; LP570-4
Not compatible with the 2004-2007 Gallardo 5.0L engine; Audi R8 V8; Huracan or GEN2 Audi R8.
The Radium Engineering Port Injection Kit (PIK) 20-0865 installs between the intake manifold and the lower runners on the cylinder heads. It permits the use of port injectors for the additional fuel required for highly-modified 5.2L V10 engines. This does NOT replace the OEM direct injection system.
The fuel rails are CNC machined from extruded 6063 aluminum with a large 0.69in (17.5mm) bore. They are anodized for oxidation protection and laser etched for a high quality surface finish. Both end ports of each fuel rail are machined with 8AN ORB (3/4-16 female) threads. For a list of all 8AN ORB adapter fittings, go HERE.
Anodized 6061 aluminum mounts secure the fuel rails with flat head stainless steel hardware. OEM quality gaskets are provided for sealing to the intake manifold.
The PIK adapter plates can be used as a simple intake manifold spacer without using the fuel rails. All that is required are 2AN ORB Plugs.
PIK pluming kit is available HERE.
FUEL INJECTOR COMPATIBILITY
This kit is designed for specific top feed fuel injectors with upper and lower O-ring spacing, as depicted below. The upper and lower injector O-rings must be 14mm diameter.
Below are some of the many fuel injectors that are a direct fitment.
Injector Dynamics ID850-34-14-14
Injector Dynamics ID1050x-34-14-14
Injector Dynamics ID1300-34-14-14
Injector Dynamics ID1700-34-14-14
Injector Dynamics ID2000-34-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI550-38-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI650-38-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI850-38-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI1000-38-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI1200-38-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI1300-38-14-14
Evolved Injection DPI2200-38-14-14
-Anodized Aluminum PIK Adapter Plates
-Anodized Aluminum Big Bore Fuel Rails
-Anodized Aluminum Fuel Rail Mounts
-Intake Manifold Gaskets (x10)
-Stainless Steel Hardware
1. Compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
2. Because the PIK will space up the intake manifold, minor throttle body coupler adjustment may be required.
3. Fuel injectors, port fittings, fuel hose, wiring, injector controller, charge pipe, etc. are NOT included in 20-0865.
4. See the 20-0867-03 and 20-0867-05 for plumbing that provides the necessary adapter fittings, fuel filter, regulator, pressure gauge, and hose.
5. For a high horsepower port injection check out the Radium Engineering 20-0860 fuel hanger surge tank.