- Sold as a pair (Left & Right Intercoolers)
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lower Intake Air Temperatures (IAT) for Maximum Performance in High-Performance and Race Conditions
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Cores by PWR (2-Row Cores features Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
- 100% TIG Welded vs OEM Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- Integrated 1/8th NPT Port with plug on lower outlet tank for Water-Methanol Injection
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment with OEM Components
- Finished in CSF’s Thermal Dispersion Ceramic Coating (CSF #8211)
- Raw Finish with no coating for the “show” look or custom finishes available upon request (CSF #8211R)
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- 1-Piece Welded Charge Pipe vs OEM Bolt-On Pipe w/ O-Ring (known failure point)
- Performance Gains:
- Stage 1 (Stock Tune) – Approx. +20 WHP / +18 WTQ*
- Stage 2 (With High-Performance Tune) – Approx. +10 WHP / + 20 WTQ*
CSF, along with its strategic manufacturing partner PWR, introduce a dual high performance intercooler kit for the 4.0L engines in the Lamborghini Urus and Audi RS Q8.
The Urus/RS Q8 Intercoolers have been meticulously designed and engineered to fit exactly like the OEM units they replace. Utilizing all factory mounting points, the installation is straightforward with a “drop-in fit” design. No cutting or modification is required, and there is no need for aftermarket shrouds or hoses. All mating OEM components can be reused and reinstalled.
A Thermal Dispersion Black finish is used to further the cooling efficiency. This unique coating rapidly disperses heat away from the intercoolers at an increased rate of about 15% compared to non-coated parts. In addition, this special coating gives the intercoolers a durable OEM stealth look behind the open front fascia of the Urus.
CSF integrated the charge pipe into the top end tank with an aluminum welded pipe replacing the factory bolt-on plastic part which is sealed with an inner O-Ring – a common failure in the factory intercooler.
The same intercooler cores eliminate heat soak and lower Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) much more efficiently than traditional Bar & Plate designs. This gives us maximum performance for extended periods of time under demanding driving conditions and in vehicles with increased power levels through modifications and tuning.
The 4.0L twin-turbo V8 in the Urus & RS Q8 starts to experience debilitating heat soak and progressively increasing IATs with the OEM intercoolers. This results in the ECU pulling engine timing and drastically decreasing power output. The CSF Intercoolers solve this issue and allow vehicles to perform at optimal levels consistently and for prolonged periods of time.
Performance gains should be very similar to the results seen on the Audi C8 RS6/RS7. CSF recorded gains of 20 WHP and 18 WTQ with a stock tune and 10 WHP and 20 WTQ with a high-performance tune during dyno tests. IAT are much more stable after multiple hard pulls resulting in more consistent dyno numbers. Official test data for the CSF #8211 (Lamborghini Urus & Audi RS Q8 High Performance Intercoolers) will be available later this month.
The new Urus/RS Q8 Intercoolers feature 100% TIG-welded machined billet aluminum end tanks. This is a very important upgrade compared to the OEM crimped plastic composite end tanks. This is aesthetically pleasing and much stronger offering longevity and durability on high-performance vehicles. The CNC machined billet end tanks are ready to withstand increased boost pressures from bolt-on modifications, higher performance tunes, as well as upgraded turbochargers.