BC Coilovers for Dodge Viper.
Kill the fender gap, improve your Viper's handling and ride quality. Factory BC settings are close to the same height as lowering springs on stock shocks and can be adjusted much lower. Install is easier than lowering springs or lowering caps and coilovers actually improve your car's performance.
Custom spring rates are available at no extra cost. If you want custom spring rates, please specify what rates you want at check out.
Upgrade to Swift Springs requires a custom build - 4 week build time.
The Dodge Viper BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Viper's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Sturdy Steel Mounting brackets
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Urethane Bushings
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
'92-'95 p/n: Z10-BR / '96-'02 p/n: Z07-BR / '03-'10 p/n: Z03-BR / '13-'17 p/n: Z09-BR
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 10k Rear Spring Rate = 12k
Option: Nose lift – nose lift hose and provides 2.3" of additional ground clearance.
FREE SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES