Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings for 1996-2002 Viper
GEN 3 (2003-2006) Owners: Select 'Rear' for both front & rear
- Maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions on road and during competition.
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control.
- Full floating construction for smoother operation.
- HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane add performance and durability
- One Set Will Cover the Left and Right Side
- Must Reuse All Metal Parts
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings. Control arm bushings play a vital role in a suspension. Replace old rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is firmer than rubber. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness).
Control arm bushings rotate a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking.